The primary function of the course groundskeeper is to provide the best appearance and experience for our golfing customers. You will essentially be using our tools and machinery to mold and form the natural environment into a playable golf course. You will then assist in the cleaning and maintaining of those tools and equipment.
- Must have the ability to learn to safely and responsibly operate our line of equipment and machinery.
- Willingness to be trained to our way of operating
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Ability to do long hours of physical labor in inclement weather.
- Experience with large, zero-turn mowers
- Experience with hand-held equipment, blowers, weed trimmers, chainsaws
- Experience with irrigation systems and repair.
- Landscaping experience.
- Competitive hourly wages
- Flexible schedule
- Free golf
- Discounts on merchandise